A summary of the latest developments in Immigration law between 9 March 2020 to 16 March 2020.
- Unaccompanied asylum-seeking children family reunion: policy statement.
- Syrian nationals in the UK on how to extend their visa.
- Further submissions: asylum, humanitarian protection, discretionary leave.
- Applying for a UK visa: approved English language tests. List of tests and test centres approved by UK Visas and Immigration to show that applicants have the required level of English for their visa.
- Educational Testing Service (ETS). Casework instructions. This guidance explains how to manage cases affected by the Educational Testing Services (ETS) English language issues to Home Office caseworkers.
- English language. Guidance on how English language requirements are assessed for Tiers 1 and 2 of the points-based system.
- Knowledge of language and life in the UK.
- Turkey, country policy and information notes.
- Occupied Palestinian Territories: country policy and information notes.
- Tory MPs intervene in Commonwealth veterans immigration row.
- Immigration: Post-Brexit plan ‘doesn’t work for Wales’
- Homeless in Heathrow, the Windrush victims still suffering two years on.
- ‘A grave injustice’: Fijian British army veteran on UK immigration misery.
- Military veterans from Commonwealth must pay thousands to stay.
- At least 20,000 people denied information that could prove right to live in UK, in new ‘hostile environment’ clampdown.